Re: Symbolic Links

Part of the reason I am interested in this, I guess I forgot to say is to be
able to have both Windows and Cygwin recognize the links. If I use the
windows shortcut creation, cygwin doesn't recognize it. If I use the cygwin
thing below, excel doesn't recognize it, but windows does.

Dan

brl2a7$6uc$1@sea.gmane.org">news:brl2a7$6uc$1@sea.gmane.org...