RE: [OT] RE: Third-party products that include Cygwin

Sincere commiserations from a fellow forced-to-use-Outlook sufferer.
Yep; even hopeless-little-amateurish 'Outlook Express' allows you to set your 'reply to' addressing as you wish, while those of us tied-in to using the 'professional' Outlook are stuck with no choice.
Even more tiresome is the way it insists on quoting the previous sender's e-mail address in the message text - to the delight of spam harvesters everywhere.
Simply delightful - isn't it ?
Micro$oft - what would you like to get pissed-off with today.