RE: snapshot cygwin1-20031212.dll.bz2

At 02:39 PM 12/12/2003, SMore@empirecorp.org you wrote:
>When I issue:
>$ env | grep CYGWIN
>nothing shows up.
>

>Here is a little more info about my setup if it is useful:
>
>I am trying to rsync using ssh.
>Note: one of the folders is also a windows share.....
>
>PC users could drop files onto a windows share, then rsync copies those
>files over ssh to mirror it to a different box.

Please note that accessing password-protected shares from ssh won't be
possible with ssh's public key authenticatio.  Use password authentication
or shares that don't require passwords to make this work.  I'm not saying
this is your problem now.  Just trying to head off a (future?) question if
you're unaware of this issue.

Holliston, MA 01746