Re: accept() problem after NT4.0 sp6a install

On Dec 10 13:10, linamat@moldtelecom.md wrote:
> After I've installed sp6a on WinNT4.0, my network service stopped accepting
> client connections but makes bind() call successfully. Client part shows
> ECONNREFUSED while trying to connect(). I've tryed all cygwin1.dll
> versions since 1.3.22, but the problem remains. This code works well with
> those cygwin1.dll versions on win2k,winnt4.0(sp4-sp6),winxp but not on
> winnt4.0sp6a.
>
> Have you seen such thing? Does Cygwin supports NT4 sp6a deviations?

No, I've just connected to an NT4 sp6a system using ssh for testing
and I had no problems.  Perhaps something went wrong with your update?
Are you sure you had a sp6a and not accidentally a sp6 installed?
I vaguley recall some networking problems with plain sp6.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.