Installing from local directory, fatal error

This is my first time using Cygwin, and my first time on the mailing list. I
have downloaded the full Cygwin packages, meaning everyone single one. Then, I
run setup.exe, click Next, and select Install from Local Directory. Then, I
select the folder of where all the packages where downloaded to, select where I
want it to be installed to, and I get a windows error. The small error is this

AppName: cygwinsetup.exe  AppVer: 0.0.0.0  ModName: cygwinsetup.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0  Offset: 000608b0

I cannot seem to get past this no matter what I do. How would I fix this?