Re: Setup hangs in postinstall

Brian,
Thanks for your quick response, but we have done multiple searches on google and the list archives. I read every post that I could find about the problems in October where setup was hanging during postinstall. That is where I got many of my ideas for debugging already i.e. gdb, strace, sh -x
The message that you point my to is about an update to bash, I checked my version of bash and it is already 2.05b-16. That is what is installed by default with the current installer. So, I'm sorry that doesn't lead to a solution.