RE: Installation from locally stored packages

kevin,

you are right, I have mixed up something here ...
Obviously Colin has NOT an installed cygwin an his
linux machine (why should he though?)
so skip my comment on the updating issue.

regarding nero: I'm not too familiar with cd recording
under linux but I once used a package that's called cdrecord
or so which burns ISO images and using the ISO-9660 standard
ensures that windows recognizes your cd.

benjamin