Tix within Python on Cygwin - still not working

Dear Cygwin development community,
up to now I did not see a working Tix installation within Python on Cygwin.

cygcheck -s
replies with following for python and tcltk:
python                  2.3.2-1
tcltk                   20030901-1
(I did not find a tix package and a tix library seems to be missing)

My interactive test run produced following output
(comment lines are inserted with ### prefix):
$ python
Python 2.3.2 (#1, Oct  9 2003, 12:03:29)
[GCC 3.3.1 (cygming special)] on cygwin
>>> import Tkinter
### is working fine
>>> import Tix
### up to here it still seems to be working !!!
>>> t=Tix.Tk()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/lib-tk/Tix.py", line 210, in __init__
    self.tk.eval('package require Tix')
_tkinter.TclError: can't find package Tix
### Here a first instance of a Tix object is tried to be created.
### Under normal conditions a window should pop up and
### the >>> prompt should reappear without further error messages

I would be thankful to obtain Python with working Tix support
especially to use the HList Class for constructing hierarchical list GUIs.
For example this would be handy to click through the /proc hierarchy.

Many thanks
DI Rainer Kirsch - Systems Engineer
Tiscali Österreich GmbH

Diefenbachgasse 35