RE: Chronic Cron - cyg.txt (0/1)

> I'd created /etc/cron.d at some stage manually as a FILE .
>
> Have now deleted it and created it as a DIRECTORY.
>
> BINGO everything works
>
> (I don't know where that is on a stupidity scale, but maybe Mark could
> add a test for this to his cron_diagnose.sh)

Thank you for the feedback.

The cron_diagnose.sh script does check for /etc/cron.d,
and does check to see that it is a directory with the
proper permissions (a minimum of 'rx' for the owner).

You might have an earlier version of the script?
It reports its version when it is run.  The latest
version is 1.2.

----