RE: Problem with noninteractive bash initialization

Yes, BUT I suppose that the shell used for executing a script is a
NON-interactive shell, because it doesn't take _commands_ from the user,
rather from the script. Isn't this right? Therefore it does not agree with
the prescribed behavior in the documentation.

Wirawan