Problem installing sshd

Dear group,

I try to install openssh. Therefore I selected:
- Admin - cygrunsrv
- Net - mod_ssl, openssh, openssl, openssl096

First problem:
obviously there is a dependency to Apache webserver.
Although it got selected implicitely when selecting mod_ssl it didn't get
installed (i.e. when doing a "cygcheck -c -v" I got tons of missing files).
After Reinstalling them this was fixed.

However, second problem:
I still get the warning:

      Missing file: /usr/lib/apache/new/libssl.dll from package mod_ssl
      mod_ssl              2.8.8-1.3.24-1     Incomplete

which I am not able to fix. When trying to start sshd I get the error
message:

      Application popup: sshd.exe - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure
entry point __getreent could not be located in the dynamic link library
cygwin1.dll.

and I assume that the missing library could be the cause.

Any help or pointer to documentation is highly appreciated.

Friedrich