RE: "Cannot read: No space left on device" accessing DDS3 drive on W2K

Peter/Corinna,

Well, it was an ID-10-T error.  A reboot solved the problem.  Evidently,
Cygwin requires a reboot on W2K before all functionality is available.
I assumed, since I was reading the drive and able to get status
information, that a reboot was unneccesary.  After rebooting the server,
the drive was fully accessible and I had no further errors reading tapes
created on the Linux system.

Thanks for taking the time assist.

Sean