Re: Installer Question

Rob, Igor -

  Thanks for the pointer on how to get everything at
once, as well as to the resizable setup binary.  While
I'm intested in reading the discussion you mention, I
couldn't find it right off.

>>>    Does the installer really have to be this
difficult?

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BWAM>.

>Yes. It's taken a lot of effort to make it this
difficult.

  *chuckles*  It's more fun not knowing whether you're
serious, or just tired of noobies.  Thanks for the
quick response and help, at any rate.

Cheers