Re: OpenGL and cygwin

OK. now I am really confused.
Let me try to summarize what I want to do.

I want to compile an OpenGL program that uses the native windows
opengl drivers for linking rather than cygwin's libraries. I compiled my
code using

gcc -mno-cygwin <src files> -lglut32 -lglu32 -lopengl32

also making sure that I was using the /usr/include/w32api/GL includes.

the code compiles correctly, and does not run, giving the error I
indicated earlier.

Various suggestions (Andre/Brian) indicated that I could use
/usr/bin/glut32.dll as opposed to an nvidia glut dll that I had been using
for this purpose. The error I get is independent of the choice of dll
used.

cjf's mail now indicates that I cannot do this ? any help would be greatly
appreciated....

Suresh Venkatasubramanian, Ph: 973 360 8951 (o)
Member, Technical Staff    Web: http://www.research.att.com/~suresh/
AT&T Shannon Labs

"The guitar is the ideal instrument for anyone who is able to love loneliness." --Angelo Gilardino