On Windows.NET

Hello.  Do you guys know if Cygwin will run on Windows.NET?  I just
downloaded a copy from one of your mirrors.  I installed XFree86 and
dependencies.  I have a Linux machine on the same network, which both has X
clients/servers installed, and allows connections.  I used `X -broadcast`
from within Cygwin.  A new window opens with a gray patterned background.
KDE doesn't load as expected, and the new window changes to "Not Responding"
before too long.

<Ade
--
Adrian Parker.  Ordained priest.  <adrian.parker@sympatico.ca>
Want to know the purpose of life?  I'd be happy to share it with you...