Re: binutils: Strange ld error: Error: 0-bit reloc in dll

Additional info about the statements that it happens with big object
files:
$ d gucharmap-unicode-info.o
rw-r--r--  #gerrit:Admins  3.9M  Oct 25 19:27  gucharmap-unicode-info.o
1 regular files, with a total size of 3.9M.

May be that is just too big?

Gerrit

--
=^..^=