This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: starting emacs in X-window mode without a console
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:25:32 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: starting emacs in X-window mode without a console
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Rob S.i.k.l.o.s. wrote:
> I've searched the archives a bit, but can't find anything recent and/or
> pertinent (although I'm sure this has been answered before).
> I want to know if there is a way to start an emacs X-window without an
> accompanying cygwin console.
Try digging through this thread, then post again if you don't find the
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html