This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Binaries for bootstrap GNAT/GCC-Cygwin Build
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "David A. Cobb" <Superbiskit at cox dot net>
- Cc: Cygwin General Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>, "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>, "Jason B. Alonso" <jalonso at mit dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:38:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Binaries for bootstrap GNAT/GCC-Cygwin Build
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3F98482E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> First, a general apology if I seem to be going over stuff I've gone over
> before. I had a computer outage that cost me most of my memory of the
> last 4 years.
> Around 25 September, David, Gerrit, and Jason had a discussion on the
> list about making David's build of GNAT available. David's server
> couldn't bear much traffic but there were some offers of other sites.
> Are the binaries available on-line at this time?
I have a mirror where also Davids binaries are asvailable, though it is
realy outdated, I even couldn't use it to bootstrap a newer gcc on top
of Cygwin 1.5.5. I'm just about finishing a GCC release for Cygwin
Do you have a reasonable amount of time and Ada code to test run the Ada
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html