RE: undefined reference to `_getline'

> I suppose that in all of your searching you never came across the
> concept that cygwin uses newlib and that cygwin does not export every
> single thing from newlib?  That means that there are some
> things defined in headers which are not actually available in cygwin.

No, I understand that - I was wondering if the missing
export is becuase of a lack of interest, or if there is
some problem with the newlib version of getline() that
keeps it from being exported.

> If you find that unconvincing, then yes.  We'e just doing this because
> we don't like you and we're very mean.

Wow.  cgf just told me "we're mean".

It gives me the same weird feeling of _belonging_
I had when I got my very first Nigerian 911 spam.

;-)

-Samrobb