This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Q: looking for gcc 2.95.3 package
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Heiko Nardmann <h dot nardmann at secunet dot de>, "ML CygWIN" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:20:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Q: looking for gcc 2.95.3 package
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 09:03 AM 10/23/2003, Heiko Nardmann you wrote:
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>Where do I find a gcc 2.95.3 package for Cygwin?
With any luck, nowhere. gcc 2.95.3 is broken and as a result, has been
removed from the distribution. You might be able to find it on some out-
dated mirror, but if you use it and have problems, this list will just tell
you to upgrade to the current version (i.e. you are on your own).
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html