This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin dll makes gnu tar think that directories have been renamed?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:18:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin dll makes gnu tar think that directories have been renamed?
- References: <6953574.1066837396899.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 11:43:16AM -0400, George Carrette wrote:
>The test-gnu-tar-inc.sh file tests the --listed-incremental backup and
>restore features of gnu tar.
>These features worked well in a previous version of CYGWIN. Shame on
>me for not being able to tell you which one, but it was one available
>in August 2003 but before September 2003, when I upgraded and found
>that the --listed-incremental feature stopped working properly.
Please provide the details mentioned in http://cygwin.com/problems.html.
In particular, a *simple* test case would be appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html