RE: pwd option to return windows path

I took the liberty to zap mr. peschko as of now from my inbox as background
noise (using a microsoft product which uses paths 'correctly' aka. ms-dos
style). It can't be considered spam since he does not OFFER anything of
dubious or real value. I believe he would be a valuable asset to microsoft
newsgroups, but his contributions to THIS mailing list consist of endless
threads about opinions without any merit. I waited when he offered to tune
-whatever it was; oh yes mingw/cygwin- to his liking; if he WOULD contribute
more than his valuable opinions. Did not happen! But the mingw/cygwin issue
got reawakened like zombies in a cheap horror flick as of this email. So
instead of telling us how much cygwin sucks I would suggest he stays with
windooze which seems to find his undivided approval. I do not really
comprehend why he is even on this list wasting bandwidth that I need so
dearly to download important illegal mp3's.

Last not least, IF the information exchanged would be of any value to the
community it should be led in public and not as threatened to poor
Christopher again in privacy. Since this discussion -again- is of no real
value to anybody I suggest that he sends private emails (and public ones)
from now on to /dev/null/ so that my microsoft filtering product @
e:\program files\microsoft office\outlook.exe hasn't so much to filter.

with kind regards

günter strubinsky
 <strubinsky@acm.org>
<www.itcons.us>

p.s. this is a personal and private opinion not to be mis-associated with
this newsgroup!