This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pwd option to return windows path
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Edward Peschko <esp5 at pge dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:26:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: pwd option to return windows path
- References: <20031021230957.GA1071@mdssirds.comp.pge.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Edward Peschko wrote:
> I've been using a hack through the environmental variable !C:
> (provided by tcsh) and pwd in order to return a windows32 path
> (ie: C:/cygwin/...)
> There's *got* to be a better way to do this. Is there a switch to pwd
> that returns a windows path instead of a unix one? Or, if not,
> what's the proper way to do this?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html