AW: Patch for building libcrypt.a as a DLL

Hi Charles,

this is very suprising. I have noted for the next to make a note exactly of
this library. The reason for this is, that KDE had upgrades their libtool
release to on to the newest cvs release and file_magic dependency style is
not the default.

Thanks very much for your effort.

BTW: There is another lib, libutil.a in the inetutils package, which causes
same libtool problems

Ralf