Re: linux/*.h include files

Flavio Rabello de Souza wrote:

I´m trying to compile a C program under cygwin but it uses some linux include files. (#include <linux/in.h> and #include <linux/if_ether.h>)

On my cygwin system I have both <netinet/in.h> and <net/if.h> . These are the 'standard' includes that they probably should have used if they wanted their code to be portable. Try them and see if that helps. These standard include files will usually in turn include the 'platform specific' header files for that system. It is best to never use the 'platform specific' version (e.g. linux/*.h, cygwin/*.h ) directly unless it is in code which would never compile and run on any other system.

Steve.