This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OT: Re: merging mingw and cygwin
- From: "Paul G." <pgarceau at attbi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:16:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: OT: Re: merging mingw and cygwin
- Organization: NewDawn Productions
- References: <3F8AE26A.29248.D4BB70@localhost>
- Reply-to: pgarceau at attbi dot com
On 13 Oct 2003 at 23:13, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 05:35:38PM -0700, Paul G. wrote:
> >Mingw is not included with Msys. Msys "can use" and "is capable of
> >_recognizing_", Mingw. Msys != Mingw. Msys does not need Mingw to
> >develop anything.
> >Mingw and Msys are OT for this list.
> Bingo. Paul is right. Also Mingw doesn't need Msys to develop
> (and you thought the only thing I ever did was disagree with you)
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html