This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLL and VB problems
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Paul Bezzam <bezzam at astro dot ocis dot temple dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:50:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: DLL and VB problems
- References: <Pine.OSF.4.53.0310161141450.875203@gs873ps>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Paul Bezzam wrote:
> I have created a DLL using gcc on Cygwin, and I wrote a client in VB
> accessing this DLL. The application runs fine for the first time, but
> when run again, it crashes. I have to close the application and run it to
> work successfully.
> Can anyone please give me some directions.
"Crashes" is a very vague word. Where does it crash? What options did
you give to GCC? What version of GCC are you using? Can you use this DLL
from a C program?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html