This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Daylight saving bug in winsup/times.cc
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Vanlerberghe Ignace <Ignace dot Vanlerberghe at datakor dot be>, Mailing List: CygWin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:06:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Daylight saving bug in winsup/times.cc
- References: <A0CD6D6944B6A54594122F0A5201257B0C8E82@ntdatakor4.datakor.local>
no reply outside of the mailing list, please.
The problem is that cygwin has switch to winter-time since 05/10/2003.
The winter-time will begin end october.
An early switch?
This is very unexpected...
Now I have already found a new date.exe who gives me the right time.
"new date.exe"? Please specify...
What are differences, where did you find it, and so on.
Anyway I guess that a correct "timezone" variable can solve your issue.
(but usually it is "ok" also without anything defnied)
$ man tzset
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
email@example.com (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html