This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygpath hangings
- From: "Cliff Hones" <cliff at aonix dot co dot uk>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:32:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygpath hangings
- Organization: Aonix Europe
Steve Fairbairn wrote:
> As in set up a script in /etc/postinstall that runs cygcheck -vs to a file,
> and send that in?
I would suggest setting up the script to send to a file, invoking
it twice by running setup from explorer and from a command line,
and if there is any difference send that in. I'm not too hopeful
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html