This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Bhasker C V <bhaskercv at tataelxsi dot co dot in>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:58:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Gtk+-2.0
- References: <3F8BC605.5BF71B83@tataelxsi.co.in>
Bhasker C V wrote:
HiI guess you would be more in-topic there:
the gtk+-2.0 package is available at many places but there is no
effort where things work.
I downloaded some packages and corrected them so that they work in my
the tar.bz2 is available - how to upload it so that people can make use
of this ?
It's the project to port GNOME to CygWin ;-)
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
email@example.com (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html