Re: merging mingw and cygwin

Edward Peschko wrote:

discourtesy expressed in your attitude pissed me off and it is not at all professional.

CGF is not harsh, he's just trying to apply CygWin's motto WJM, in his own personal way IDD, as he is the CygWin RCM, after all...

OK, apart from trying to break the ice (or the tension) with acronyms (which are available in CygWin package "wtf", if course), I only want to add that at beginnig I thought, too, that CGF was a bit "harsh" on people, but after some months in this mailing list I understood that he never does so out of evilness, only of necessity: when so many people only write to comlpain your attitude tends to be more "pragmatic"...
And the bigger the project the less are the probabilities to see an actual patch for it, isn't it?
And what you are talking about (that I still have not understood completely...) sure is big, whatever it is... ?_?

Lapo

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)