This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin window size
- From: <yoram at montilio dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: yoram at montilio dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:37:19 +0200
- Subject: cygwin window size
I wish that the max size of my cygwin window will be full screen.
currently it is only 3/4 screen.
I do'nt want to use the X - xterm for this purpose because it slows the computer.
Is there a way to config the max cygwin window size ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html