This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fresh install and yet unoperable
- From: "Benedykt" <kb2qzv at poczta dot wp dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:36:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: fresh install and yet unoperable
- References: <3F8AA385.3589.524308@localhost>
On 13 Oct 2003 at 8:49, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>It looks like the postinstall script for the base-files package wasn't run
I tried to Reinstall the postinstall and base-files package but the scripts refuse to
overwrite an existing configuration. So what is the solution now?
Is there a switch with which I can force the setupe.exe program to do a fresh install of
the base-files package?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html