This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: merging mingw and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:10:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: merging mingw and cygwin
- References: <IHEAIGJEFNKKKDPFCPECGEEJCCAA.email@example.com> <3F898596.27670.B546A6@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 04:47:18PM -0700, Paul G. wrote:
>On 12 Oct 2003 at 15:41, Edward Peschko wrote:
>>It sure would beat the install process for mingw right now, which is a
>>manual horror right now involving the download and installation of
>>several, separate packages in different directories.
>Umm..you might want to mention this on the Mingw users list...though it
>appears you haven't looked at the files that are available for download
>there (in terms of Mingw), specifically
He already mentioned this in the mingw-users mailing list. He's started
several threads there.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html