This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sound support in Cygwin?
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:35:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Sound support in Cygwin?
- References: <email@example.com>
I want to port a program to cygwin that writes to /dev/dsp. So far I
have not found any soundsupport in cygwin. Is there any such thing?Last message I read abuot this said "experimental reading of /dev/dsp,
no one is mantaining it and code is rotting" or something like that
sound writing was never there, I think.
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html