Re: no longer administrator, can't mkdir /foo

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> Check out /etc/setup/installed.db (and other files in /etc/setup).

So that's where the info is stored!  Now I guess what I need to do is run a
diff on that file between the old and new installs, and find out what
packages are missing in the new install.  Thanks for the info--

    Mike Maxwell

P.S.  I like your signature...in my case, my boss and I have a standing joke
(err, we _are_ standing when we tell it) that the men's room is our primary
meeting room.