This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.5.4-1 breaks fetchmail on Win9x
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:15:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.5.4-1 breaks fetchmail on Win9x
- References: <3F7F77B0.853C8E40@alphalink.com.au>
On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 11:45:20AM +1000, Mark Ord wrote:
> That's my educated WAG at what is happening. Maybe someone who is more
> familar with the code in question/cygwin1.dll code in general can look
> into whether this assessment is correct or not.
AFAICT, the problem has been corrected in CVS:
Please test against Cygwin CVS or the next snapshot (which has not been
generated yet) and report back to the list.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html