Re: undefined reference to 'class::function' error

I guess I can only post a example of the errors here, as the main program is
about 2k lines and compiler doesn't tell where the error occurs. I am not
good at c++ and this is not my program, so please let me know if I am not
posting the right thing or anything is missing.

Cheers,

Kevin

The error message:
undefined reference to `NList::insert(Cone*, double, int)'

The declaration of "NList" in the .h file (I omit other structs and
classes):

#ifndef LLIST_H
#define LLIST_H

#include "cone.h"

#define NCONE 1
#define NCONEF 2
#define NCONEP 3

class NList {

  NCone *head;

  public:
  NCone *getHead();
  void insert(Cone *p, int type);
  void insert(Cone *p, double fraction, int type);            // I think
this the function the error refers to
  void insert(Cone *p, double r1, double r2, double l1, double l2);
  void findPoints(NConeP *np, Cone *p);
  int remove(int label, int type);
  int remove(Cone *c, int type);
  NCone *find(int label);
  NList();
  ~NList();

};

#endif

Following is the actual NList::insert, in a .cpp file other than the main
.cpp file

void NList::insert(Cone *p, double fraction, int type)
{

  if (type == NCONE)
    {
      NCone *q;