This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs -nw control-c mapped to control-g
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:07:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs -nw control-c mapped to control-g
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3F7F8BE8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Terrence Brannon wrote:
When I open emacs via "emacs -nw" in a cygwin bash shell, it maps
control-c to control-g for some reason...
You probably don't have "tty" included in your CYGWIN environment variable.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html