This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is multithreaded profiling on cygwin possible?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:18:57 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: Is multithreaded profiling on cygwin possible?
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0310071053350.12522@eos>
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Brian Ford wrote:
> Flat profiles are usually what I want also. For per thread cpu see:
Sorry, I forgot the reference. Here it is:
BTW, you might also look at SSP (the single step profiler), although it
too is horribly slow.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html