Re: compiling glib on cygwin

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 02:50:46PM -0300, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

Thanks, that was a good starting point.

> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-08/msg01373.html

It lead me to:

unfortunately the patch there for glib is essentially the same at
Masahiro's. It does have a problem though in that is changes references
to PLATFORM_WIN32 to OS_WIN32 which should be required since cygwin
provide OS_UNIX and is PLATFORM_WIN32.

I'm still checking out <URL: http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/gtk+/glib/> so
I'll let you know if that has anything slightly different.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never