This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs -nw control-c mapped to control-g
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Terrence Brannon <metaperl at urth dot org>, Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:57:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs -nw control-c mapped to control-g
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:11 PM 10/4/2003, Terrence Brannon you wrote:
>When I open emacs via "emacs -nw" in a cygwin bash shell, it maps control-c to control-g for some reason...
>I looked through the archive and this fine gentlemen's post:
>appears to have been ignored.
>Am I doomed to the same fate? Does the entire Cygwin team use vi??? :-)
Well, it looks like Troy gave up on his investigation (AFAICS) so unless
you or someone else interested in this issue picks it up again, I guess
you will share the same fate. An alternative is to switch to the Cygwin
version of emacs. FWIW, I am not an emacs user.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html