This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.4-1: Problem with XEmacs, fonts, and subprocesses.
- From: Terrence Brannon <metaperl at urth dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:59:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: 1.5.4-1: Problem with XEmacs, fonts, and subprocesses.
- References: <CFF3E15126A0EF4F96D9FABED7A40266715A49@mail.i.turbinegames.com>
Robert Getter wrote:
I have just recently upgraded to the latest Cygwin and latest XEmacs.
Now, whenever I invoke a subprocess in XEmacs, all text in the XEmacs
frame goes blank. I am using zsh as my shell, but the problem always
occurs whether I am invoking a subshell, compiling, grepping, or running
gnu-serv. I am running Windows XP Pro SP1 and XEmacs 21.4.13.
This happens for me too under bash! How annoying!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html