This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2 missing java headers
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin at kleckner dot net>
- To: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin at kleckner dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:16:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2 missing java headers
- References: <20030921000411.86E4632A822@redhat.com> <3F7E2B7A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Kleckner wrote:
I tried uncompressing, configuring, and "make" of gcc.
Recompiling and installing 3.3.1-1 fails to install the headers.
Subsequent uncompress, configure, recompile of 3.2-3 failed
To be clear, the install ofo 3.3.1-1 succeeds but it doesn't appear
that the include files are installed into /usr/local/include (the
default location?). gcc is a complex install to say the least...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html