Re: Do you google?

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

I post this for all those who respond with a "Do you google?" response (and lord knows I've gotten them too). This is a pictoral representation for you "do you google"r's!
http://www.holgermetzger.de/pix/bart.jpg Perhaps we should save a copy of this funny...

Nice, but I believe the attached approach will work better on this list. :-D

But we need to change the printf to "I will use Google before asking dumb questions.".

PTC ;-)

Igor

===
Why do people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?