This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl - trying to install libwin32
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Charles Owens <charles dot n dot owens at enc dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:45:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl - trying to install libwin32
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3F7A4288.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> I'm also seeing the same problem as Paul when trying to compile
> libwin32-0.191 (patched) on cygwin. This is with both gcc 3.3.1 and gcc
> 3.2 20020927 (prerelease) .
> Any suggestions? Here's what "make" is giving me (with gcc 3.2):
Try adding libkernel32.a (-L/usr/lib/w32api -lkernel32) to the linkline?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html