Re: problem of cron in cygwin xp, final solution!

Chunyu,

Just to close on the "at" issue.  You were getting "invalid command"
because you needed to put the time *before* the "/interactive".  Another
problem was that you needed to add the ".exe" to "bash".  So, a command
that just worked for me (from bash) was:

at 14:51 /interactive 'c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe' --login -i

FWIW, if you tried to run cron from the SYSTEM-owned shell, you should
have gotten the error about cygwin1.dll.  Hope this helps,
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu