Re: cygwin v1.5.5-1: g++ produces "Entry Point Not Found" error

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 10:33:38AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>Ken,
>
>Adding a "." to the end of your PATH and then running "cygcheck -svr"
>*from the directory where the problem occurs* would have shown that extra
>cygwin1.dll (and its version) in the output.
>
>As a general advice (and I guess we might want to add this to the problem
>reporting page), if there's a problem that occurs in a specific directory,
>you should run "cygcheck -svr" from that directory in order to eliminate
>as many variables as possible.
>
>FWIW, I'm glad this is in the archives, because, frankly, I should have
>asked whether the problem also occurs when you compile sources from
>another directory.  This will serve as a reminder for next time.

Maybe this is something that cygcheck should be looking for.  It could
try to find a cygwin1.dll in the current directory.  That might help.
It could also look in /bin specifically if /bin wasn't in the path.

As a real brute force approach it could actually do a 'find' on all
available drivers...

cgf