RE: MKS Toolkit UNIX scripting on Windows

Guys,

Following the response from a couple of people, and the last post on the
site re: MKS Toolkit UNIX scripting on Windows.

I would like to apologise to anyone I offended, this was not my
intention. The exercise was intended to gauge if the software could be
of use to anyone and was not designed to upset or embarrass anybody. We
do not believe the MKS software to be superior to Cygwin, just a
commercially supported alternative. We are aware that Cygwin is a very
valuable product in the marketplace with a loyal and respected
following.

I hope that this goes someway in making amends to the forum community.

Kind regards

Michael Jones