Using screen in cygwin 1.5.x

Dear all,

I recompiled screen 3.9.13 after I upgraded to
Cygwin 1.5.5. It runs fine, but the detach/reattach
still does not work. Not that I am really waiting
for it, but I decided that I give it try. It is better
than in 1.3 though. It starts the application, and
the application can be killed, there seems to be
even output somewhere, because when I
directed /dev/random to its output tty, I had noise.

Does screen depend on named pipes for the
detach/attach feature. If so, then I know that I
should not hold my breath for it.

If you want the main reason for asking this, it is
because I sometimes type so quickly, that by
accident I do ^a-d, which detaches the screen.
It would be nice if we could reattach.

Regards,

Jurgen